This Level 3 Diploma is designed to teach you the necessary steps to enable you to become a fully qualified Trust Technique® Practitioner, so that you can help both animals and people find confidence and trust, within a practice of mindfulness.
Dependent on how much time the student can commit to the qualification. Two examples below, which include the maximum and minimum time for completion.
2 years part-time based on 4.5 hours per week
6 months full-time based on 18.3 hours per week
Once qualified the Trust Technique® Practitioner will continue to be supported in their on-going professional development (CPD), via The Trust Technique® website’s social media functions, which includes regular webinars, chat rooms and access to new content.
The qualification will:
- Introduce you to the history and essence of The Trust Technique®;
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of the key principles of The Trust Technique®;
- Equip you with the skills to be able to describe The Trust Technique® on a one-to-one basis or publicly to a group;
- Provide the significant opportunity for gaining personal experience in use and essence of The Trust Technique® working with a range of animals;
- Introduce you to the set Trust Technique® Consultation Structure;
- Provide you with the skills and confidence to follow the Consultation Structure with a client;
- Support you within a social learning environment;
- Provide opportunities for self-development as a learner;
- Provide opportunities to develop your public practice (once qualified); safely, legally and effectively.
For teaching and assessment purposes, learners will study and be assessed on the following:
For the Domestic Animal category- Learners will study and demonstrate working with dogs to qualify for all animals in the domestic category.
For the Large Animal category – Learners will study and demonstrate working with horses to qualify for all animals in the domestic category.